Protect Your Transaction®
Protect Your Transaction® (PYT) develops unsurpassed confidence through the PYT Loan Commitment. A PYT Loan Commitment moves beyond the industry standard pre-qualification and pre-approval, by underwriting upfront.
- Strengthen any offer with PYT's 100% lender backed loan commitment
- Safeguarded and backed by a $15,000 assurance (with an additional $5,000 for First Responders and Teachers
- Avoid last minute surprises that can prevent a loan from closing
A conventional mortgage is a loan that is not guaranteed or insured by any government agency and is typically fixed in its terms and rate. The most common of the loan types, a conventional loan is a great option:
- Offers flexible loan amounts
- FICO as low as 620 with rate savings opportunities with higher FICO
Down Payment Assistance
Down Payment Assistance (DPA) programs help homebuyers with loans or grants that reduce the amount they need to save for a down payment. There are different DPA programs available for each state, call a loan professional today to learn which is right for you:
- AFI 100
- AZHFA HomePlus
- Colorado FirstStep
- GSFA Platinum
- Home Sweet Texas
- Nevada Home is Possible
- New Home Advantage
An FHA mortgage is issued by federally qualified lenders and insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). FHA mortgages are designed for low-to-moderate income borrowers who are unable to make a large down payment.
- Borrowers can qualify for an FHA loan with as little as 3.5% down
- FICO as low as 580, offering more flexible credit qualifying guidelines
VA Loans are available for US veterans. VA guaranteed loans are made by private lenders, such as banks or mortgage companies, for the purchase of a home for a buyer's own personal occupancy. These loans offer competitive rates and require little or no down payment.
Refinancing loans are available for those looking to lower their interest rate, shorten their loan and those looking to cash out on equity. There are many ways in which refinancing may be able to help you. Speak with an AmeriFirst Financial, Inc. Loan Officer today to find out if refinancing is right for you.